|Fun in Atlanta|
2. Biggest challenge? Getting clear on what I wanted to offer as training courses within my business, and outside business, overcoming competition nerves.
3. What was most surprising? Playing hockey again after 12 years, and how being fitter makes me feel so much better.
4. One word to describe the year? Enlightening!
6. Biggest challenge this year? Reconnecting with my gut instinct, and going with the flow.
7. What habit did you acquire that made a positive difference? Grounding.
8. What/who was the biggest timewaster? Worry!
9. What else have you learned? Worry doesn't achieve anything but wastes time and energy; I love writing and learning new things; I am surrounded by wonderful people in life and business (cheesy but true!).
10. If you could re-live 2014 again, what would you change to make it even better? Worry less, have more belief in myself and my abilities.
|Vision boarding preparation|